- Plan and run meetings to the agreed agenda.
- Organize and preside over committee meetings.
- Acting as spokesperson for the network.
- Assisting with the managerial direction of the network.
- Substitute in place of the Chairman- assume all Chairman roles in his/her absence.
- Keeping an overview of the finances.
- Provide financial reports to the committee as required.
- Collect, record and manage membership fees.
- Making sure the network has the right financial policies and procedures in place.
- Welcome visitors (and ensure members welcome/address their guests).
- Introduce the network, purpose and application forms.
- Provide a go-to-point for visitor queries.
- Ensure the terms & conditions are adhered to.
- Review concerns if a visitor in any way conflicts with their classification.
- Review/change terms & conditions as required.
- Review membership if a member is absent on a continuous basis (2 times + per month).